My friends boyfriend hates me? For a stupid reason? What do I do?

I’m so hurt and upset because I know this is going to affect how much my friend and I can hang out now. I have absolutely no problem with her boyfriend anymore but her boyfriend HATES me. purely because way before they dated we had shortly talked for NOT EVEN a week and he asked me for head and I called him an asshole and blocked him and after that probably 6 months or so later we matched on tinder and I was looking at his Instagram and noticed that he was posting many pictures with some girl which I came to the conclusion that they were dating and had been for at least 6 months and I thought it was pretty messed up he was on tinder because not only did he match with me but he matched with another friend of mine and messaged her some pick up line. If I was in that position I’d want to know if my boyfriend was doing that. She recently found another dating profile of his a few weeks ago that he made saying he “just wanted to fuck” and it was so repulsive and disgusting. In my eyes this guy is a player. I’m not going to go and call him an asshole because I don’t EVEN KNOW him that well. She’s also found him texting many girls and snapchatting as well. I still can’t seem to understand why he holds such a grudge because THEY ARE TOGETHER STILL? personally I would’ve dumped him the first time I found out he had a tinder. it’s her first serious relationship so I get it’s very hard for her to let go also. What I don’t understand is, he doesn’t even know me!!! At all!!! He claims to be a Christian but Christians are FORGIVING, I see no forgiveness. I would even apologize to him for interfering with his relationship rather it’s my fault or not just because I want peace. should I maybe “accidentally” bump into him and go into his work place on Friday since I will be on the beach anyways where he works. And maybe apologize and try to be really nice and see if I can just talk it out with him?
My friends boyfriend hates me?  For a stupid reason?  What do I do?
4
3