What's it like to feel happy?

I read this to him almost 3 years ago now. I've been broken in ways that can never be fixed, and I can't remember what happiness feels like. My soul hurts every day.What's it like to feel happy??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I perfectly understand you happened to me too, you have had good time now that kind of happy time is lost and end.
    You have to leave your feelings come out, scream cry and let the sadness pass over you and give your time to restore your soul and all the good feelings of this amazing life will come again and you will feel that you are ready again for LOVE.
    Take care of you pm me if feel so sad I will restore your happiness :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fresh air in lung that can breathe.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Selfish. The relationship was all about what YOU got out of it. Once he was no longer in an ideal position, you leave. If you really loved him like you said you did, you’d stick by him. Love is a choice, not a feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. It's been quite a while since I've been REAL happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just forget it and chill out with your friends and go to some beautiful place.

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels decent

0|0
    0|0
  • If you keep dwelling on it you won’t ever feel happy, you need to start new and forget the past, it will come once you let it come

0|0
    0|0
  • Try some LSD or Molly

0|0
    0|1
    • I've experimented with everything except for crack (cause its whack) and I know drugs won't do any good.

• Shut up. Im a failed suicidal guy. I've done all the drugs like every single one except makena. I did heroin guess who's out of depression? Only the comedown of MDMA is terrible.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes