What's it like to feel happy?

I read this to him almost 3 years ago now. I've been broken in ways that can never be fixed, and I can't remember what happiness feels like. My soul hurts every day.What's it like to feel happy??

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I perfectly understand you happened to me too, you have had good time now that kind of happy time is lost and end.
    You have to leave your feelings come out, scream cry and let the sadness pass over you and give your time to restore your soul and all the good feelings of this amazing life will come again and you will feel that you are ready again for LOVE.
    Take care of you pm me if feel so sad I will restore your happiness :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Fresh air in lung that can breathe.