Why I can't start a deep talk whit a girl?

Why i can't start a deep talk whit a girl ???

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I like having deep and meaningful conversations with everyone, but I'm talking for myself. All girls are different and most somehow slide out of every conversation with "lol" or something stupid like that. If you wan't to have a deep conversation with everyone try branching it off of a conversation by saying something deep but relatable.

• Tanks for ur reply. I tryd , even males are very rare but i can't found girl in my reaal life is not about what i say if she's deep it gonna appear on here and i see no girls like t in my life

• Sorry for my bad eng

• its fine, hope you have good luck finding someone to talk to! :)