Why do people cheat?

If you’re in a good relationship why would one cheat even if they love the person they are with?Why do people cheat?

2137

Most Helpful Guys

• Because 9 times out of 10 couples that are together for a long while get bored/tired of one another. It usually revolves around one of the two trying harder than the other. The flame the couple once had is barely lit! Instead ofctryi ng to spark the flame with your life partner usually the man will spark things with new/other females. I say USUALLY! But if I had to guess I would say about 75% of the time it's the male and 25% of the time it's the female that looks elsewhere for another spark to a new flame!

• Because they have a low EQ and a shitty moral compass. It's so simple... if you want to be with someone else, break up with the person you're with so you avoid hurting the person you're with. You're a scumbag if you knowingly cheat and stay in a relationship.

• Most cheaters are men and they can't break up with there wife's because he's scared maybe the wife is abusive and he does not wanna lose 50% of everything he has stop calling them a scum bag they just don't know what to do

Most Helpful Girls

• If someone cheats, it`s not a good relationship and the person obviously doesn`t love the partner. Cheating can be caused by lack of communication or needs not being met or fulfilled. Very few to no people would actually cheat in a good relationship. Real people would call it off and find someone else

• If I had the answer to that I wouldn't be home on GAG right now.
    They #1 lack self respect
    #2 self centered think only of their needs
    #3 no self control we can think of what it would be like with someone else, it doesn't mean we act on it.
    #4 I do believe for some cheaters they don't think it through, they don't think if caught how devastating it will be for all involved, it has a ripple effect it hurts so many.