Dating A Guy With A Lot More Experience?

So my boyfriend of about a month has had a lot more experience than me. He's dated about 8 girls and slept with two of them, while he's my first boyfriend and would be my first person to have sex with. I do have some experience (just making out), but not nearly as much as he does. I trust him 100%, I know he's not playing me or using me for anything, but for some reason I'm kinda bothered by his past. I know it's in the past and if he was meant to be with those other girls he would, but I just hate the fact that he's had so much more experience. I guess I feel that the stuff we do won't be as special for him as it is to me given it isn't his first time doing it if that makes sense. How do I get over these feelings so we can progress with our relationship?
Also, how long do you suggest until we start doing (sexual) stuff other than just making out? Any other advice would be cool too, thanks :)
1
1