Why do you guys sometimes feel neglected by your girlfriend?

My boyfriend told me he has got a feeling that i'm neglecting him, he didn't seem to have a strong reason for it, he just feels that way. All that he said is that he feels like he must ask me weeks ago to make a plan with me, which I don't find really true. We see each other very often. I feel like there's something else to it. What causes you guys to feel that way?

528

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but I don't think so. He just wants more time with you so I'd get something scheduled so that there can be some sort of expectation. The issue you'll run into is when people don't want to do that...

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen to him if he feels rejected. Relationships are about working to help your partner feel happy and comfortable and if he doesn't, there is something wrong.