What would you do if you loved someone so much but were not happy in the relationship?

What if you love someone so much that you can't hurt him/her but at the same time you are not happy with relationship or being together.

44101

Most Helpful Guy

• When you're devoted to someone, you would do anything you could to fix the problem no matter how minor or severe. Usually, the majority of arguments and disagreements that happen in relationships are due to immature behavior, being closed-minded on a one-sided opinion or having trust broken from cheating, addiction problems and/or becoming physically/emotionally abusive.

I would be direct and tell my significant other about the problems I'm having with her along with hearing her own problems with me as well. Then we would have a conversation and come up with a compromise/solution so we can get back on track! If the damage in the relationship is beyond repair to where even communication doesn't work, I would break it off but still be her friend if she wanted to. No one deserves to have toxicity in their relationship and the sooner the problems are addressed and solved, the better it'll be!

Most Helpful Girl

• If it isn’t working for you, maybe you need to sit back and evaluate what it is you love about him, and what has changed in your life for you to realize that it's making you happy anymore. Maybe you’ve changed and he hasn’t, it's one of those things that may need a bit of time out, or a good heart to heart, to find out what you both expect out of your relationship.
    If there are still good things about it, you both may need to work out what these are and what's not working for you; are they major deal breakers or are they things that are changeable? Find out in yourself why you're unhappy in the relationship. If, to be happier, you need to end your current relationship, then do so, for his sake as well as yours.