My boyfriend is being a complete jerk. how do I go about this/get back at him?

So my boyfriend has basically been mad at me for the past 24 hours. I cooked him dinner last night bc he was sick and he didn’t eat any, slept on the floor and has ignored me the whole day even though I’ve said sorry (for doing I don't know what) and have tried to talk to him. When he leaves tomorrow I’m giving him 1 chance to say sorry or to stop his shitty attitude. If he doesn’t, I’m thinking of ignoring him until he realises what he’s done and apologises. This has worked in the past. Please help!

615