Is there any way I can save our relationship?

I'm a guy in my 20s and I've had a foreign girlfriend for 1 and half years. Our relationship started online, she lived half-way across the world and we visited each other sometimes. About 5 months ago, she moved to my country and moved in with me. She fell in love with me first, before I did, but this is my first serious relationship and I've never been in love before.

The worst part is that I have a gaming addiction I am battling. Because of this, I've neglected her emotionally. I've hated this addiction for a while and have been trying to quit. I've finally started to change so I can be with her and treat her like she deserves to be treated. It took me a while, but I realized she's the most important thing for me and that I love her. But very soon after I started changing, she admitted that she is planning on moving out in a month and going to live with her friends and that she is fed up with how I've treated her. She says she doesn't love me anymore. I hate myself for how I've treated her. I know I deserve this pain and asking for more is selfish.

She said nothing is stopping me from trying to get her back, but she doesn't think it's going to work. This gave me hope because she is at least open to my attempts to win her back and to change, but every time I ask her to do something with me or try to show some kindness, she rejects it. She prefers chatting with friends or relaxing after work.

She used to say some of the happiest moments in her life were with me, such as when she visited me for the first time in my country, so I still have a bit of hope that she might still have some feelings for me that I can reignite. So I've decided that I am going to be the best version of myself for the remaining month before she moves out and if she is still determined to break up, I will let her go to find her own happiness.

Is there anything I can try to at least get her to do things with me, so we have a chance to interact and to fall in love again? Any advice?

1 y
Thanks for the advice guys. So far I've heard 2 main conflicting points. One saying I shouldn't push her and should do this gradually. Another saying I should be insistent she goes out with me and that I'll take her back home if she doesn't like it.

I forgot to mention that she works 6 days of the week at the moment. She has virtually no time to go out because she prefers to rest at home after work and when she has time (weekends), she prefers to hang out with her friends.
1 y
I've attempted to be good to her, but she is really making an effort to interact with me as little as possible now. We had a short conversation and she says she feels forced to interact with me and talk to me, even though she doesn't love me anymore, so she wants to move out faster. She's aiming to move out at the end of this month or start of next month, meaning that I have 2 weeks or less. Even less time than I thought. I think it's finished and there's nothing I can do to get her back :(
5
7