How can I get my boyfriend to be impressed and think I'm beautiful?

My boyfriend and I have been together 4 years. I'm 25 he's 27. Lately I've tried doing my hair and wearing cuter clothes for him to maybe say that he thinks I'm beautiful and tell me he loves me but instead he makes a stupid comment. Then pays attention to his phone or the computer and ignores me... he barely ever says sweet things anymore. I've been trying not to gain weight since starting an office job but its been difficult... for a while I just came in and threw in pajamas with my hair in a bun, but I have been trying to look good again and still get nothing from him. We still have sex regularly but I feel like that's all I am to him... any advice? I know how relationships change over time but I still do tons for him because I want to of course. But he won't do anything for me...

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have to make him realize your importance by keeping yourself engrossed up in other things and start paying less attention towards him and keep yourself engaged in other chores. Practice the same strategy for a few weeks. It's my guaranteed esurance to you that he'll automatically realize your value.