Girls, would you like it, if a guy wrote a song for you and it’s about you?

I’m thinking about writing a song for a girl I like, but I don’t know, if it would be weird. I need opinions.

• Yes.
  • No.
She knows, that I like her and we’re at the point of holding hands, when we hang out. Would it be okay to tell her, that I’m writing a song for her birthday that’s coming up. I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend on her birthday.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think it would be a sweet gesture. If the song was terrible, it might be a bit awkward, but still a nice gesture.

• I can’t sing, so it’s just going to be a written song, that’s about her. Is that weird to do for someone you like?

• That sounds nice.

• Would it be a good time to tell her then?