Girls, would you like it, if a guy wrote a song for you and it’s about you?

I’m thinking about writing a song for a girl I like, but I don’t know, if it would be weird. I need opinions.

• Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
She knows, that I like her and we’re at the point of holding hands, when we hang out. Would it be okay to tell her, that I’m writing a song for her birthday that’s coming up. I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend on her birthday.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think it would be a sweet gesture. If the song was terrible, it might be a bit awkward, but still a nice gesture.

0|1
    0|0
    • I can’t sing, so it’s just going to be a written song, that’s about her. Is that weird to do for someone you like?

• Show All
    • That sounds nice.

• Would it be a good time to tell her then?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on what point of the relationship we are. If we weren’t in a serious relationship for a while it would put me off and scare me a bit lol

0|1
    0|0
    • She knows, that I like her and we’re at the point of holding hands, when we hang out. Would it be okay to tell her, that I’m writing a song for her birthday that’s coming up. I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend on her birthday.

• Yeahhhh it would be a bit too much to me. You'd scare me away. That's just me though, I don't know her personally. If you think she's gonna like it go for it.

• I’ll hold back, until her birthday in July.

• Yes if he was my boyfriend or if I was dating him. It would be weird coming from a friend or some random guy

0|1
    0|0
    • She knows, that I like her and we’re at the point of holding hands, when we hang out. Would it be okay to tell her, that I’m writing a song for her birthday that’s coming up. I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend on her birthday.

• Obviously.

0|1
    0|0
    • I’m assuming that’s a yes.

• Show All
    • Yeah. It would be definity "the most perfect time".

• Great, thanks!

Recommended myTakes