What do you think of me not having a boyfriend at 26 should I feel pressured?

I don't have a boyfriend I like this guy but he's seeing someone else. I think he's confused or something Dosent know what he wants. i like him he's still talking about his EX. But is now with this other girl I think he "might have liked me but now I don't know (he's barely posted with her) makes me think it might be serious I don't know what do you think?

i don't have a. boyfriend I'm 26 should I feel pressured of getting in. A relationship or married by 30?

do I look like a shallow person I mean I don't drink like to go clubbing or any stuff that people my age are suppose to do is there something wrong with me?

116

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) You can do better than a guy who's not sure about you
    2) Pressure won't help. Just figure out what you want and go for it
    3) No, not shallow, just have different interests. But make sure to have a social life. That matters, and makes meeting men easier too.

• I don't know I was confused u see before he was near me he would tell me hug me hello goodbye and was always around me he was talking about his ex not to me but to my cousins I was there when he was talking to them this was in January he said he needed time 2 months later I see him now he's avoiding me and talking in a really low voice acting so weird around me then later on he brought this new girl over, I was surprised cause he barely said that he wanted to focus on him 2 months ago , I thought it was too quick, especially to get over the EX girlfriend. At the end he gave me a handshake and said that was a bad HANDSHAKE and gave me another one ☝️ I don't know why!🤷🏻‍♀️ We never introduced ourselves we are still following each other on Instagram he hadn't posted anything with her until yesterday. On his stories I don't know what to think

• U think he can still like me even tho he's in another relationship? That's weird

• Cool :) And yeah, that is totally possible.

Most Helpful Girl