Guys, have girls ever called you a creep or a pervert?

If, yes, then what were you doing the last time a girl called you a creep or pervert? Do you think you deserved to be called those words?
  • Creep
    Vote A
  • Pervert
    Vote B
  • Both creep and pervert
    Vote C
  • Never been called either
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. I was called a pervert for asking a girl whether she knows the size of her boobs.
    Not sure, because I don't really care πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I was just trying to make friends and fit in. I couldn't figure out what was too friendly and what was the norm. I would try to act like the guys all the girls liked and they would say I was creepy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, and hitting on them in online dating. But it's just something you hear a lot growing up, said about men in general, or this or that guy. It's kinda sad. Men may be legit creepy, but it's not like shaming men for being horny buggers is super healthy in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually once a month here when I piss off some know-it-all teen or young twentysomething by giving advice that they don't agree with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been called everything under the sun, simply for saying hi to girls.. some girls really do think it's ok to just be nasty for no reason to any man who approaches them in any manner.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's the worst thing a girl has ever said after you said hi?

• probably something like "Fuck off you perv" lol

• No reason really I was just having a conversation and made a dirty joke which everyone laughed at other than one person

0|0
    0|0
  • Both for different reasons. I got called out for being a pervert so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never so far. Except for my best friend. But that is just banter.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I have not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes