What is the most endearing thing your crush/partner has or does?

Exactly what the title says. It could be a mannerism, a mole, a way of talking, a way of standing, how they act in particular situations, etcWhat is the most endearing thing your crush/partner has or does?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't know he does this, but, when we're sleeping and he doesn't feel me right next to him he will feel around for me and pull me up against his chest and kiss my forhead. Sweetest, most heartwarming thing ever.

5|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When she gets drunk she becomes super shy and affectionate so for example if she wants a kiss she'll tug on my sleeve and when I look over she'll look up at me and tap a finger on her lips

5|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• How he moves his eyebrows and now says some words it's very cute 😊 also his romantic side 😍 and how he's sleepy sometimes that makes me just jump next to him 😍

1|2
    1|0
  • He is incredibly patient, and never gets angry about things that would make most people angry, but then he gets all worked up about really random, dumb things. He went on an adorable rant about the stupidity of the concept of movie theaters serving alcohol, but didn't get upset at all when someone basically harshly insulted his appearance.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's such an awesome Viking badass, so watching him cuddle and play with cute fluffy animals just melts me!

He's a snake and reptile fan, so when I finally got the pet rats I've been wanting for years and years, he kept making jokes about caring for snake food, but I knew he's see how cute they are and cave. He absolutely has to get his whisker nose kisses every night when he comes home, or he's butthurt for the rest of the night :-P

1|1
    0|0
  • He gave me his shoulder to lie my head on then he gently touched his head with mine... Well... now I have no chance experience that innocent feeling again...

1|1
    0|0
  • He cocks his eyebrow every time he's being sassy or flirty. Also, around me, he always moves me "out of the way of danger." If we're walking near a road, he'll move me away from the cars. If we walk by a group of guys, he'll move me away from them.

4|0
    0|0
  • They way he looks at me. Its not a smirk or anything. He just looks at me in sort of a longing, in-awe way it's so precious I can't explain.
    he's a geek. And when he speaks he talks in such a sweet tone and his voice lightens up (hes kinda stubborn towards other people).
    But yeah mostly it's looking into his eyes and seeing his puppy eyes. I can't get over it.

2|0
    0|0
  • When he is willing to ask me how I am and he reminds me he's there for me if I should need it.
    Usually I'm always trying to take care of people and it makes me so much more attracted to him, when he does it for me. 💙

1|0
    0|0
  • My crush likes to crack jokes when someone walks by and he always initiates the conversation and it's *almost* never awkward.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know there are a lot actually. He always texts me "good morning beautiful" whenever he wakes up, he is really shy and if someone says something about him like in a nice way he turns red, He also gets this smile on his face when he looks at me and he thinks I'm not looking.

1|1
    0|0
  • His humor! He is always making me laugh! 😊😍 and he’s so sweet! Shy in person but surprises me through text

1|2
    0|0
  • Im here only to read the opinions, and they're making me mushy mushy...

1|2
    0|0
  • He wiped away my tears when I cry and he used his hand to cover me from the rain when we are walking back home from the school. Too bad we can’t be together because of my parents but we’re fine as we know we like each other 😌

1|0
    0|0
  • My crush tells me everyday how beautiful I am and how he wishes we can be together. He’s also my best friend and he’s just the sweetest guy I’ve ever met.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ex crush xause we fought😂
    But she can be really sweet towards people on situstions and I always liked that about her

1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever he acts awkward shy when I pay him a compliment.

0|0
    0|0
  • He cooks me yummy dinners regularly and when he stays up late, tucks me in to bed

0|0
    0|0
  • My crush saw me crying and he walked around holding stuff animals around me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gave me something to honor my deceased mother without even knowing a clue

0|0
    0|0
  • He has such an intriguing mind...

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 13

• Many things stand out, but one that really took me off guard... she made a scrapbook, and kept it a secret, always collecting things like “movie ticket stubs” or “receipts” or “just about anything really... and for six months she did this, and gave it to me, as a picture album, all decorated with her art, photos, etc and had poems and all sorts of stuff, nobody had ever done anything remotely like that for me, I was very taken back by it

1|1
    0|0
  • My wife went in the military when I couldn't get in. by the way long reason behind the reason why this took place, so do not judge.

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm not judging you, I'm just confused. You can't leave it at that lol now I'm curious. If you don't want to share that's fine, but I'd really like to hear the story.

It's always fascinating when someone has something unique to tell about their lives

• Show All
    • That's a touching story. There's no reason to feel judged about that. Even if someone thinks it's not something a wife should have to do, it was nonetheless something that she had to do for her family. That's definitely worth being proud of

• I’ve been in love with the same girl for four years! And one of the things I love about her most is that when she walks she twirls her hair. It’s so adorable and I love it so much!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine won't even give me the common courtesy of existing

0|1
    0|0
  • She is one the strongest person I noe and other thing attracts me more is she noe her preferences in life

1|0
    0|0
  • The little things. Sometimes she surprises me with some time alone to talk, have dinner or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • Existing.

6|1
    0|0
  • She likes watching horror movies. And i like watching her getting scared.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her dimples
    She is very cute
    And when she smiles those 2 cute little dimples make my day

0|0
    0|0
  • The way they smile and blush and try and not show it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The way she laughs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Krinckles her nose

1|0
    0|0
  • The way she randomly surprises me with kisses

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes