What is the most endearing thing your crush/partner has or does?

Exactly what the title says. It could be a mannerism, a mole, a way of talking, a way of standing, how they act in particular situations, etcWhat is the most endearing thing your crush/partner has or does?

2314

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't know he does this, but, when we're sleeping and he doesn't feel me right next to him he will feel around for me and pull me up against his chest and kiss my forhead. Sweetest, most heartwarming thing ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• When she gets drunk she becomes super shy and affectionate so for example if she wants a kiss she'll tug on my sleeve and when I look over she'll look up at me and tap a finger on her lips