Is it wrong to give a guy my number if I have a boyfriend?

I usually don’t have male friends, so if I give a guy my number would he see that as friendship? I told him that I wanted to hang out, but since I have a boyfriend, would that be wrong? Should I tell my boyfriend about this guy that I want to be friends with?

34121

Most Helpful Guy

• In scenarios like this, I find the best way to look at it is from the perspective of "if the shoe was on the other foot." So, if your boyfriend gave his number to a presumably single woman who lives in your apartment building because he wanted to hang out with her, how would you feel? What would you think?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Be friends with whoever you want.

Just always make sure your partner isn't misconstruing the relationship and neither is the friend

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE