Insecure, Alone, and Depressed... what now?

I have gotten through years of depression, getting cheated on, and having an abusive relationship. It took me years to get over all the abuse and an trauma, and I was finally happy. I met the perfect girl. She matches my humor, understands me, we have the same hobbies, and we are both trying to get into the same career field. We have been dating for a month and she just ended it all because of my penis size.
I am absolutely crushed. All of my insecurities are true and I’m spiraling into depression again. What do I do?

12