Insecure, Alone, and Depressed... what now?

I have gotten through years of depression, getting cheated on, and having an abusive relationship. It took me years to get over all the abuse and an trauma, and I was finally happy. I met the perfect girl. She matches my humor, understands me, we have the same hobbies, and we are both trying to get into the same career field. We have been dating for a month and she just ended it all because of my penis size.
I am absolutely crushed. All of my insecurities are true and I’m spiraling into depression again. What do I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• lol wtf is wrong with her? hahaha stopped dating because of the p size? hahahahahaha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• She wasn't perfect because she was perfect but because u were lonely. Dont lie to yourself. U know it too

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's just sex. You'll have to make up for your small penis somehow else. Be creative, go down on her a lot etc...

0|0
    0|0
    • I did, and I’m good at it, but apparently not good enough. She is cutting me off and broke up with me totally, I just need help not letting the insecurities get to me

• I'll be cheering for you mate. Maybe you'll find some girl that's actually worthy of you man. If it's just a dick she's after, she's gonna have a bad time once the wrinkles start to show :)

Recommended myTakes