Which race or nationality do you think you are most likely to date or be attracted to? or which is most attractive? which is winning?

Please Vote based on your own opinion and not what other people think, please do not feel pressured to vote for your own race or nationality.
  • Black/African American
    Vote A
  • White/European
    Vote B
  • Mexicans/Latinas/Latinos
    Vote C
  • Asian/Asian Americans
    Vote D
  • Native Americans/Indian or of Indian Descent
    Vote E
  • Hawaiians/ Pacific Islanders
    Vote F
  • Brazilians/Hispanics
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Please excuse my mistake i meant to put latinas/latinos next to brazilians, and mexican next to hispanic

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I really would date any if they look good and had a good personality.

But gun to my head had to choose, the phrase 'asian sensation' has stuck with me 😅

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Don't know why but I just have a thing for White and Asian. I think it's just because I prefer people who are different from what I'm used to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am most attracted to Eurasians.

Asian girls are most likely to be attracted to me. They seem to get turned on by super smart, rich, nice guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humans

1|1
    0|0
    • wow thanks so much your very kind

• Show All
    • I would be hugely concerned about their integration to the community and my circle of friends based on the skin tone. But I don't want to talk about here, this has nothing to do with @Landshrk0068

• @reventon4 but you commented

• Whoever is nice and sweet

1|1
    0|0
  • What is your favorite NBA team?

0|0
    0|0
  • You didn't have human. So I picked my ethnic group

0|0
    1|0
  • Asian.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I dont know the difference between most of these.

If you're dark skinned you're black, if youve got tilted eyes you're Asian, everything else is white

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is Romani (known as gypsy). But when I met him, I thought he was a tall Mexican.

0|0
    0|0
  • White/European

0|0
    0|0
  • I am extremely attracted to Hispanic men. A nice, clean, fit Hispanic man will always be more attractive to me than any white guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes