Does it seem like he wants a relationship with me?

I've known this guy through the internet, we've been talking for about 4 months. Next year I'm moving to another country and we're going to meet each other. He was talking about sex ( I'm a virgin and in my country, being virgin is so important but I can't really accept it) he is American and he thinks in another way he thinks having sex before marriage helps you know your partner better and that's what I think too. When I asked him what he thinks about me he said I enjoy the way you think the way you are as a person and the the way you look and I like you as a friend and maybe more. I said what do you mean by saying "maybe more"? You wanna have a relationship with a girl who is not virgin, yeah? He said I don't care! Maybe we could have something more some day and we can decide what we want to do when we meet. And some days ago I was talking about guys and I said that: yeah, they only care about themselves and they just want sex. And then he said; just come with me and you won't have to deal with any of that πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰. And then I was talking about starting a relationship in the near future. And he told me that if you find the right person to be in a relationship with then why not! But you shouldn't force it and then he said; do you want a relationship? I said I wanna find the right person. Then he said: he's right hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So I really don't know what he really means, what do you think about the things he has said? May he want to have a relationship with me, or no? He only wants sex as a guy?

02