Does it seem like he wants a relationship with me?

I've known this guy through the internet, we've been talking for about 4 months. Next year I'm moving to another country and we're going to meet each other. He was talking about sex ( I'm a virgin and in my country, being virgin is so important but I can't really accept it) he is American and he thinks in another way he thinks having sex before marriage helps you know your partner better and that's what I think too. When I asked him what he thinks about me he said I enjoy the way you think the way you are as a person and the the way you look and I like you as a friend and maybe more. I said what do you mean by saying "maybe more"? You wanna have a relationship with a girl who is not virgin, yeah? He said I don't care! Maybe we could have something more some day and we can decide what we want to do when we meet. And some days ago I was talking about guys and I said that: yeah, they only care about themselves and they just want sex. And then he said; just come with me and you won't have to deal with any of that πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰. And then I was talking about starting a relationship in the near future. And he told me that if you find the right person to be in a relationship with then why not! But you shouldn't force it and then he said; do you want a relationship? I said I wanna find the right person. Then he said: he's right hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So I really don't know what he really means, what do you think about the things he has said? May he want to have a relationship with me, or no? He only wants sex as a guy?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• All guys want sex. Sometimes they want more, but any guy pretending he doesn't want sex is either lying or asexual. Meaning he isn't really interested in sex at all.

Guys are generally best judged on their actions, rather than their words... :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Thank you so much for your logical answer!

• Show All
    • 6d

Thank you very much

• 6d

Pleasure

• How old is he?

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

He is 26

• Show All
    • 6d

Thank you so much for your help

• 6d

Not sure if i was really a lot of help he could be the one but the way u explained it to me his no good for you take care and good luck

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes