How do you stand up for yourself as a girl without coming off as "naggy" or"crazy" ?

In general, I've always been able to stand up for myself and not care about what anyone thinks. However, when it comes to my boyfriend, it's a different story. He is the only person who has made feel so vulnerable and soft that it's hard for me to stand up for myself without coming off as naggy or crazy. To be honest, I don't think I come off as that way but in my head I think I am because he always calls me "crazy" when i do speak up. All I'm doing is speaking up and saying how I feel and he calls me crazy. I know, I should just dump him and leave him but its not that simple because we've been together for a really long time and things just sometimes fall apart. I can't just leave him quick, it has to be well thought out. But right now, he's messing up again and I'm just tired of always being patient with him. I'm so good to him and such a good girlfriend, I don't yell at him, Im not actually crazy like checking his phone and everything, I give him all the space he wants and I think he just takes advantage. I've already told him I'm not a doormat every time he calls me crazy. I'm crazy for standing up for myself? because Im not a doormat who's going to let you walk all over me? Okay then I guess I'm "crazy." Anyways, I feel like I have the right to actually go crazy and be less patient but he's also the type who won't take it. If I act like one of those real crazy girls he will think twice about being w me and I don't want that because that's not who I am. But I wish I can just not care like I have before without making him want to leave. I just need to stand up for myself in a way where he'll respect me and listen to me, not call me "crazy."

11