Do you ever try to set your single friends up on dates?

• Yes
  • No

61110

Most Helpful Guy

• I had someone hook me up before, the relationship only lasted eight months until I basically started to avoided her. The girl I was talking to was hot, she had quite the ass. But that's about the only thing I liked about her, we never really shared the same interests, she was childish and shallow she didn't have aim in her life. It didn't help that she was Extroverted, I liked spending time going out with her but I never liked to chill with her around me, constantly trying to get my attention. She seemed maybe needy to me, of course it might be because I was introverted but it if you knew her you'd agree.

The point is it hardly ever works

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Only my trans friends. They tend to be self conscious wallflowers whenever we go out, so I'll get them into a "starter relationship" to boost their confidence. I always tell them not to expect these setups to lead to anything long term, just enjoy it for what it is while they build up their confidence, but to my surprise I ended up introducing two of my friends to their wives and one of them to her husband. I wouldn't be surprised if a fourth one came over this evening with her girlfriend showing off their engagement rings.

I have set guys up, but they weren't single at the time. If I'm with a bi guy I'd call up one of my bi friends with benefits before I cut those ties and they'd usually hit it off.

The last guy I dated I set up with a former friends with benefits, they were together for nearly our entire relationship (minus the months he hid that he was bi), and I haven't talked to either of them since we broke up but I hear they've moved in together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE