Once you're in a relationship, does that mean you have no freedom👀?

1139

Most Helpful Guy

• Not if it's a good relationship. A good partner will encourage you to continue doing the things you enjoy, whether or not they participate. Of course if you are in a partnership you will have to make some time to be a partner, but how much that is depends on you and your partner.

No matter what, do not give up control of all financial resources. Adults, even if in a happy partnership, need some money that they can spend freely. My wife and I both have our own bank accounts and we don't worry about what the other spends.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends who you date. One thing that scares me off from long term dating is my fear of pregnancy and motherhood. I don't know if I'm responsible enough to be a mother or to take care of a dying husband if he gets cancer or disease one day.