Moving in with your partner or getting married?

Which one of these options that you'll choose? Tell me your reasons. Thanks *moving in that I mean is that you ain't married with your partner*

Moving in with your partner or getting married?
  • Moving in
    Vote A
  • Getting married
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• In my own honest opinion I think it is better to move in with my future partner before getting married. Of course I will be loving her and wanting to spend the rest of my life with her, but why not sacrifice for instance, four seasons, one year, and try it out just as if we were really married (not talking about sexual intercourse, but how both are able to take care of a house and life together as one).
    You may have been together for almost 2 years maybe, now envisaging a marriage, so why not sacrifice 1 year for a better life time together?
    It is completely normal to change your life style, your habits, etc... to accommodate with your partner, same goes for your partner also, he will have to accommodate to a new life style because he will not be living alone anymore.
    A simple misunderstanding after another could lead to a divorce, so why not, again, give it a try before making the big step?
    We all have different opinions as we are indeed different, so hopefully you will make the right decision.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not ready to get married yet, but I am ready to move in with them.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• First I would move together and when things work out well for a couple of months, then marry her.

I would never marry someone without knowing, how living together with this person would be. What if it would be really really bad?

1|0
    0|0
  • marriage cuz how can you move in without sleeping together? and my stance is marriage first before sleeping together.

0|0
    0|0
    • See dude I feel you but the thing is my parents did it and they waited but they said that no matter what the temtation will always be their because your brain and body knows that you are in love but you have the chose to do it or not.

• moving in would be a precursor to eventually getting married

1|1
    0|0
  • Moving in as long as the state we lived in didn't have common law marriage. Ideally I would prefer her to live with me and the place be in my name and she just halfs rent/bills with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Marriage is cancer.
    For men.
    So... moving in (and my country doesn't have common law marriage).

0|1
    1|1
  • I think it's important to live with anyone before you're married. You get to see a whole new side of them.

2|0
    0|0
  • It seems like a good first step to move in BEFORE you get married.
    That's how I play it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Got to be sure you want to share your entire life with someone before you marry him

0|0
    0|0
  • well 1st move in an learn their home habits cuz sum guys are slobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither would ever happen.

1|2
    0|0
  • Got married once. Never again.

1|1
    0|1
  • I plan on doing both in the near future

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting married of course

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely marry. if she\he is committed she/he will agree to marriage

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • with traditional families like mine, i was taught that before you move in with someone you should marry them cause husband and wife should stay together.

im not opposed to the idea of moving in with my S/O before marriage caue what if i dont want to get married and i just wanna be with the person for this part of my life?

its a totally subjective question, do what you want either way the couple is going to be topgether.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get married because we are from more traditional countries.. but if we had a chance I would move in to live with him first, before getting married

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should move in with them before you marry them. People can be really different when you’re living with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend and I currently live together, so. . . .

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't call myself conservative but I personally just think it's better to get married first then move in. To each his own 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll move in first then get married

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting married

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes