Moving in with your partner or getting married?

Which one of these options that you'll choose? Tell me your reasons. Thanks *moving in that I mean is that you ain't married with your partner*

• Moving in
  • Getting married

915

Most Helpful Guy

• In my own honest opinion I think it is better to move in with my future partner before getting married. Of course I will be loving her and wanting to spend the rest of my life with her, but why not sacrifice for instance, four seasons, one year, and try it out just as if we were really married (not talking about sexual intercourse, but how both are able to take care of a house and life together as one).
    You may have been together for almost 2 years maybe, now envisaging a marriage, so why not sacrifice 1 year for a better life time together?
    It is completely normal to change your life style, your habits, etc... to accommodate with your partner, same goes for your partner also, he will have to accommodate to a new life style because he will not be living alone anymore.
    A simple misunderstanding after another could lead to a divorce, so why not, again, give it a try before making the big step?
    We all have different opinions as we are indeed different, so hopefully you will make the right decision.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not ready to get married yet, but I am ready to move in with them.