How does it feel to sleep next to your SO?

How does it feel to sleep next to your SO?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Like any couple, we sometimes steal the covers, or I might be a little warm and she is a little cold. Sharing the bed can sometimes be a little irritating, frankly.

Then, if I am in the least bit inclined to be annoyed I think of how it would feel if I woke up and she was not there next to me... and I hold her all the tighter. I just can't imagine my life without her - and waking up with her next to me, or just being able to hold her in my arms, is the greatest gift I ever received. I'll never know what I did so right to get someone so beautiful and loving in my life.

7|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cool but my partner and I don't cuddle when we sleep like in that image, and I seriously doubt most people actually sleep that way. Sleeping with a partner (as in, actually sleeping) is not really some super romantic thing, at least not in my experience.

My boyfriend snores which wakes me up at least once every night and he says I steal the covers and migrate to the middle of the bed so he is always having to roll me back over to my side. Lol So, it's not really some perfect, blissful thing but I will say that after moving in with him, it feels weird to sleep alone now when we aren't together and it does feel secure to have someone there beside you.

2|2
    0|0
    • Lol I sleep at my boyfriends house once a week and he steals the covers and I migrate towards him. He can’t sleep cuddling me. I don’t mean to want to cuddle him all the time but it just feels so nice for someone to hold you!

• Oh yeah, for sure! It's awesome, but yeah, I wouldn't be able to actually sleep while cuddling. Lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• This is a hard one. I love taking a short nap next to my significant other and waking up and she is there. I love being able to lay in bed and talk with her after we wake. But for some reason I have a hard time sleeping at night, meaning through the night with her in my bed. I’m a very light sleeper so I get disturbed easily. I’d like to find a solution as sleeping next to each other is important in a relationship. But getting sleep and not being grumpy is important too. 😉

3|0
    0|0
  • Hot. Not sexy. Like there's too much heat. Like in the dead of winter I was still sweating.

3|0
    0|0
  • when i wake up next to my girlfriend, i get an unexplainable feeling of happiness when I feel her small soft hands across my chest while her head rests on my shoulder, because she feels safe and that makes me happy.

4|2
    0|0
  • Nice and cozy. It's awesome to know that I can snuggle with her during the night, and reach over and grab her boob when I wake up in the morning.

3|1
    0|0
  • I dunno, I've never shared a bed with anyone I cared for in a romantic or sexual way. I hope it won't be too hot though, might be hard to sleep then.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly bullshit guys don't want to cuddle they want to drop their load and be left alone

1|0
    2|1
  • Oh it feels wonderful as long as you fall asleep before the spouse because whoever sleeps first, the other when faces the tractor trailer music of the snoring. And then, good luck sleeping !!

1|0
    0|0
  • Like a pillow

1|0
    0|0
  • Really warm and even uncomfortable at times but still the most perfect thing ever and what i would d

2|0
    0|0
    • (sent by accident before finshed) and what i would do just to do it again is a lot cause it is amazing

• My pillow is always there for me , so it is great

1|0
    0|0
  • Is like sleep with an angel. You can feel the love while sleep. Specially if you have sleeping problems.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wo! I feel good, I knew that I wouldn't of
    I feel good, I knew that I wouldn't of
    So good, so good, I got you

1|0
    0|0
  • Well to out it lamens terms you will never sleep the same with out them

2|0
    0|0
  • It's nice. You feel happy, secure and home.

3|0
    0|0
  • Safe

3|1
    0|0
  • This has to be like the top 3 best feelings ever

2|0
    0|0
  • Most beautiful thing of all time

2|0
    0|0
  • My wife farts far too much in her sleep

3|0
    0|0
  • Happy and blissful

2|0
    0|0
  • It makes both of us happy

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• It's very nice, cause I get the things I love the most in the world in one moment - a pillow, a heater and cuddle. Sometimes my feet are too cold for him, but my body is too warm, so he doesn't enjoy it that much. I also tend to steal the blankets and take 1/3 of the bed. And his arm/shoulder sometimes goes numb, cause I use him as a pillow. But even after all that he says he loves sleeping with me and gives me the tightest hugs, which I love

3|2
    0|0
  • Also keep in mind that if you're not used to sharing a bed, it takes time to get used to feeling another presence. Small shifts in the bed, smaller area, and temperature differences can affect your sleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's so nice to have someone in bed with you. You two may not cuddle all the time, but you feel him, you know is there makes you feel comfortable and secure. Of course not everything is so good and romantic as that picture, but if you feel nice and comfortable with him thats what you need.
    I like when we sleep togheter and sometimes take me holder to him like im the only one he needs to sleep and can't do it without me.

3|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the mood. If you were upset w them last night then waking up next to them will be bittersweet as you love them but are still upset w them.

If you're happy w them then waking up next to them is the best thing on earth. Even if they are breathing close to your face w their morning breath lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice feeling mentally, but physically it's already but if I'm trying to sleep we're not as close together as we would cuddling or else it'd be uncomfortable and too hot/warm.

1|1
    0|0
  • It feels exactly like your pic/comment describes. Except it's what ever time you wake up next to them not just midnight.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely love sleeping next to my husband.

When I travel for work, I miss that !!!

1|1
    0|0
  • Not sure coz I'm sleeping with my pillows. Hope the moment will come soon.

2|1
    0|0
  • Sadly I've only napped with him and haven't ever stayed the night yet. But I loved it, waking up with him there was just perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best feeling in the world. It's the only way I get a decent nights sleep and wake up energized.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never got the chance yet and I wish I could sleep all the time but my mum won't let me because she thinks I too younger to sleep over.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me and him don't sleep in the same bed he doesn't live with me

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't wait for this! 😍💙

1|0
    0|0
  • It feels safe for me, good and just right

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know yet...
    (we are in an ldr)

1|0
    0|0
  • That description 😍❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it when we get to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice until he starts to snore

2|0
    0|0
  • Cuddling it’s uncomfortable especially when you’re trying to fall asleep. We usually don’t cuddle but I like being really close to him while in bed because he’s so warm and it feels nice.

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes