How does it feel to sleep next to your SO?

2230

Most Helpful Guy

• Like any couple, we sometimes steal the covers, or I might be a little warm and she is a little cold. Sharing the bed can sometimes be a little irritating, frankly.

Then, if I am in the least bit inclined to be annoyed I think of how it would feel if I woke up and she was not there next to me... and I hold her all the tighter. I just can't imagine my life without her - and waking up with her next to me, or just being able to hold her in my arms, is the greatest gift I ever received. I'll never know what I did so right to get someone so beautiful and loving in my life.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cool but my partner and I don't cuddle when we sleep like in that image, and I seriously doubt most people actually sleep that way. Sleeping with a partner (as in, actually sleeping) is not really some super romantic thing, at least not in my experience.

My boyfriend snores which wakes me up at least once every night and he says I steal the covers and migrate to the middle of the bed so he is always having to roll me back over to my side. Lol So, it's not really some perfect, blissful thing but I will say that after moving in with him, it feels weird to sleep alone now when we aren't together and it does feel secure to have someone there beside you.

• Lol I sleep at my boyfriends house once a week and he steals the covers and I migrate towards him. He can’t sleep cuddling me. I don’t mean to want to cuddle him all the time but it just feels so nice for someone to hold you!

• Oh yeah, for sure! It's awesome, but yeah, I wouldn't be able to actually sleep while cuddling. Lol