What is your opinion on polygamy?

It seems okay for one to marry only one spouse but have many sex partners. For example; A husband has only one wife, a girlfriend (s), a mistress (es), a friend (s) with benefits and one night stand (s).

Is it okay to practice polygamy in today's world where the female population outnumbers the male population?

What is your opinion on polygamy?

917

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Where the F do you live that women out number men by any reasonable quantity? It is only a statistical thing that there are more women because women live longer. So unless you like women over 70 it is nearly 50/50.

I can only think of a handful of places in the world where there is a noticeable imbalance and there is usually a reason. Example Ukraine because the men drink a lot. Utah because mormon's don't want divorced women.

I think polygamy is hard to do right, how coild there not be jealousy? Which wife do you love more? Spend more time with?

It's one thing to invite a third person over for fun but true relationships require commitment.