Friends didn't tell me my boyfriend cheated on me, what should I do?

I broke up with my boyfriend (before I knew he cheated on me), then one of our mutual friends told me that he cheated on me many times and he wasn't worth it.

Thanks so much you are telling me this now?

She and the other friend of mine knew this and didn't tell me anything... I was mad but I still keep talking to them. I feel I deserve better friends...
  • Your friends are bitches.
  • No, I would do the same.

2846

Most Helpful Guy

• Your friends didn't tell you because, they might think you wouldn't believe them, and you might think they were jealous. At the end of the day, for your friends to tell you would of being of very hard for them. They probably wanted to tell you, but scared if they did, they would lose you as a friend. They were damned if you do, and damned if they don't.
    Remember the Messenger always get shot, in these situations.

• Yeah but if it was me I would definitely tell them if I am certain of it (which they were), I would not want them to get led on by some d-bag.

• If you feel hurt by their actions, it would probably be best to speak them about it, and see what their reaction and response you get from them, before making irrational decisions. Give them a chance to explain before judging them,

• But remember not everyone is you. You are expecting your friends to live up to your expectations, and that's not fair. Also remember not everyone can be like you, and if you expect them to do the same as you, you are going to suffer a world of hurt. Don't put your expectations on to others.

Most Helpful Girl

• That’s really unfair of them to keep it from you, especially if they were not mutual friends with your ex...
    I’m sorry that happened to you, that sounds awful 😣
    My best advice would be to talk to the friends about why they kept it from you, and if their answer is self-serving in ANY capacity, then cut ties... friends who don’t look out for your wellbeing and happiness aren’t truly your friends.