Were you more fussy about Relationships/dating, as you've got older or were you when you were younger?

I for 100% have got way way way more fussy as i've got older, when i was younger i wasn't very fussy at all and would fall for guys really quick, the only thing though is now im more realistic because when i was younger i thought about it like a Disney movie <3 and thought i was going to meet my prince charming and stuff one day lol, which i know now is unlikely, but in terms of knowing what i want and don't want now its made me more fussy, definitely care about personality and looks more than i use to as well, how about you?

• I've got more fussy as i've got older.
  • I was more fussy when i was younger.
  • It's stayed the same.
    Vote C

1530

Most Helpful Guy

• i've been the same forever

In terms of looks, i like something pretty specific but not picky.

If a girl can't sexually stimulate my mind it probably won't work
    (teasing). She has to be able to paint pictures into my head with what she says. She has to be playful.

It's hard finding somebody compatible to me in that aspect.

It's part of my nature as a gemini

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My perspective on the ideal partner has changed since my early twenties... I didn't get a boyfriend until I was ready for one in my twenties.

I have always wanted someone that was loving, affectionate and caring.

They were the 3 wants in a guy

I had too be attracted to them, not purely on looks but also on how I felt whenever I met up with them.

I can't say it's changed drastically just that I am more aware and smart about the qualities I want in a man.

The man that I end up with will be my partner in life and the father too my kids so just having good looks will not satisfy me or the future kids in the long haul.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE