Going through a really rough patch need help on my part.

Me an my girlfriend have been going through a really rough patch (well at least I think so). its really hard to explain but ill give it really simple. Basically we've been having communication problems an just problems spending time together. She never wants to spend time 2gether anymore an wen we do she'll leave wen I leave for a min or 2 or runs off if she sees sum1 she knows. as for communication its really only doing the talking. the only time she does is if she's telling me about something every1 knows I don wanna hear or if she wants something. I know most of you will say sit an talk 2 her about it but I have like 14x and all I get is the same crap. I told her most of me wants 2 let her go but the other part wants to fix it but I don't think she's willing to. I told her it can't just be me she has 2 try 2. I'm just @ the point where I don't know what to do anymore or how to feel about the whole thing. I just need help anything other than leave her ill do it if nothing else works.
Going through a really rough patch need help on my part.
Add Opinion