- you and your partner have been together for nearly 2 years
- you know that your partner had a shit childhood (i. e. they used to get beaten up by one of the parents)
- when they were 18, their parents kicked them out
- now theyre 28 years old
- ever since then, they have been living by themselves and doing stuff on their own
- they did still maintain contact with their parents once in a while but nothing too close
- until recently, it was their birthday and their parents didn't wish them a happy birthday
- so they let you know that they cut all ties with their family and so you won't see them anymore
- and that they dont want u to ask questions about them anymore
- and they tell you to block anyone that they are related to that tries to talk to you
- and tells you that they will change their number soon
Would you stay or leave the relationship?
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
So they want to cut ties with their own parents and want you to as well?
I could honor that if it’s cutting ties with his family because I’ll only be with his family with him. I’m not choosing his family over him1