Why does my boyfriend forgive me so easily?

We had an argument where i was in the wrong, i touched his leg and cuddled him and said sorry and he immediately forgave me and went back to his loving self.

Why?

2273

Most Helpful Guys

• Why does it matter? It just means that he isn't one to hold grudges or lets goes of things easily. That's nothing to be ashamed of, and I applaud him for being the bigger man.

So... my question to you is... why are you judging him? Do you think he is weak because he forgives easily?

• No, I just wanted to know why. I’ve had exes in the past who hold it against me

• Then you have a good man.

• If he's very calm and forgives and forgets easily, I think he knows how to be a "bigger man". You let things slide if you believe it leads to a more desirable outcome. The question isn't about what's fair (an eye-for-an-eye mindset leaves everyone blind), it's about what leads to the best outcome.

• He could also be a pushover, but it's pretty easy to tell the difference in those cases. Pushovers are scared of conflict; the "bigger man" type avoids needless ones if it improves the outcome.

Most Helpful Girls

• means he loves you. next time you argue try to make it less intense and forgive him the way he forgives you quickly as well. i think he sees that the argument isn't worth it and he loves you too much to let it get to him.

• He dosent want to loose you.

A saying - " I felt sad and bad that you left me but when I saw the reason why you left me, I laughed. "

So if he is a real man, the reason for leaving you won't be "petty / small things ~ immature "