Why did he like those comments? PLEASE HELP?

I met this new guy a couple weeks ago, and we hangout decently often, and one of his friends told me he thinks he’s starting to like me but he’s “not sure about me” but I’m not so sure he even slightly likes me because if we aren’t hanging out in person he doesn’t really make too much of an effort to talk to me lol but I shared something the other day on Facebook that said “i’m a girlfriend and a bro all in one” and one of my guy friends commented “except you’ll never be a girlfriend” because he knows I’m really picky with guys that I date even though I get a lot of male attention, I’ve only ever had 1 boyfriend lol and I commented back “ just a bro” and then the guy that I mentioned earlier liked both of those comments and I don't know if he liked it because Maybe he thought I was actually interested in my guy friend when I’m not, so maybe he was like “oh cool he just said she’s not his girlfriend” or if he liked it because he only sees me as a “bro” as well So why do you think he liked those comments? He has only ever liked 1 other thing that I posted so it’s kinda weird that he liked the comments lol
Why did he like those comments? PLEASE HELP?
Add Opinion