If the person you are dating couldn't make it to your birthday party, would you break up with them?

And they assured you that they will be present.
If the person you are dating couldn't make it to your birthday party, would you break up with them?How upset would you be and what would you do?

2143

Most Helpful Guys

• Just because the "couldn't" make it that in and of itself isn't a reason. Are there some more details to this? What were they doing while the party was happening, where are they?

Most Helpful Girls

• No, they may have a good reason. Especially if they are there for everything else, now if they have a history of not showing up for things that they said they would then yes I would break up with him as a that's it I'm done!!!

• If they assured u then yes i’d be pissed. Thats why i dont make promises. I told my boyfriend i would try to fly in for his bday but only if i had the money