Is normal that I just wanna be left alone? Anyone else has this type of days? 😄?

I developed an allergy towards attention seekers and drama queens πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Is normal that I just wanna be left alone? Anyone else has this type of days? πŸ˜„?

38

Most Helpful Guys

• I have this type of life. After a while you just get tired of dealing with stupid people in general. It may be cynical but I consider everyone I meet a dumbass until proven otherwise.

• That's a very profound relatable way of put it sir. Well said.

• Being on here would seem somewhat counter productive then. I know what you mean though. At least this is contact on your terms, rather than having people bother you.