What is the biggest turn off when it comes to relationships?

For me it’s if they have really bad hygiene...

4876

Most Helpful Guys

• How she handles conflict. It’s by far the biggest influence on how well my relationships run whether they be simply friendships or romantic. If she avoids conflict entirely things just fester until it all falls apart. If she’s quick to conflict everything is a painful experience with her. If she uses passive aggression or manipulation rather than just being upfront about it trust just disappears from the relationship and it just becomes a Cold War of sorts. Pretty much if I can’t sit down and have a clear calm loving confrontational conversation with a girl we might as well break up immediately. Honesty, openness, and agreeableness are crucial. But that’s just me I can’t speak for anyone else.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • i once dated a chubby filipina girl when i was 24 years old, the moment she took off her pants it's like wtf yo... that urine stench of hers burns my nose like as if water went in my nose while i'm swimming. after things were done, we went out for a while. when i got home, my room smelled like funky cheese like i don't know if her vagina shares the same culture with parmesan cheese or if i went into the cheese department at wholefoods but the smell was soooooooooo BAD! a week later, drops of blood started coming out after i urinate, i found out i got UTI from her from, the doctor and was put on antibiotics for a while. it was a huge turn off especially when i told her about it, she said "it's gonorrhea and it's not me" and i'm just like i'm fucking done, bye!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • @alimusharfx111 UTI is urinary tract infection. yes, if the person has STD it will transfer during sex. sometimes you can still get infected with a condom on because there's a small microscopic hole it in or it's torn during sex. if you take medicine and the STD is gone then it is safe now but i was told by the doctor that those who were once infected will be more prone to be infected again if i have sex with the same or a different person with the same disease. i was also told the symptoms on men and women could be different even if it's the same disease.

• lol holy shit dude, this could be a movie

Most Helpful Girls

• Bad hygiene would definitely be one, but using bad language would be another turn off for me, getting drunk, smoking would all be too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hairy male body == bad hygiene?

• @guyuser2 Well, I and billions of others have no problem. If you find it a problem then I think you perhaps need to learn to wash yourself. You are talking, and always do, what the Romans would have referred to as testiculi.
      And I'm going to add another thing to my list of turn offs: people who are unable to grasp basic concepts.

• You don't realize how messy and sweaty it does get in summers if a man has thick coarse hairs all over his chest and stomach, arms, legs and thighs because you DON'T have it...

• Dishonesty and lack of willingness to communicate.

(Note that it's the lack of willingness to communicate that's a huge turn-off, not the lack of skills to communicate, because a guy can be poor at communication, but if he is willing to try, then that's what makes a difference.)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE