It seems that men on here like to blame women for everything. Is that true?

..Why do you think like that? Please, no trolls. xD

Secondly, it seems most men on here like to tell women what they should think.

'Size matters, femi's are horrible creatures, and gays are sick devil-worshipers'. That's.. That's basically the complex I keep seeing from the majority of guys on here.

Then, I see the women who like to bring wine to the fire. Is this because you want to be one of them? Or is it because you think it makes you look cool?

Either way, I'd really like to see some *non-ignorant* answers.

Also, why is it that no questions get answered unless it's to hurt someone? :/
+1 y
Lol. The only reason the question title is so.. Bleh.. Is because I was really getting tired of trying to make it long enough. Lol. Hope you don't mind! :D
+1 y
I don't mean to be mean or anything.. But it seems like some people are taking this the wrong way.. I've seen about eighteen questions about saying size matters.. It gets old after awhile. Even when I speak my true mind, most of the time they call me a-
+1 y
-lier and say that size does matter. When they don't, there isn't a comment on my answer. :/ Also, when I look at a question on whether gay marriage is okay or not, almost ALL guys who answered say it's wrong. One was ignorant enough to say it'll-
+1 y
kill our economy or one was jealous that 'girls are spending more time with gays and it's not fair'. The girls that were against it only said so because of the bible and now wanting to see them make out.
+1 y
For anyone else that wants to post on here, please avoid nonsence and actually ANSWER a few questions instead of complaining.. Please?
32
11