What's your relationship status?

48102

Most Helpful Guys

• Single

What Guys Said 100

• I'm happily in a relationship with my girlfriend! We've known each other since we were childhood friends and have dated each other for almost 7 years now! Honestly, I hope this relationship status only changes to "Happily Married" one day because I love her with all my heart and wouldn't want anyone else to be my girlfriend; who will soon to be my future wife <3

• Anytime! Thank you for your opinion and the nice question ^_^

• Sure. Welcome.

• My girlfriend and I have been together for 12 years, living together for 10 years and we have three children - two boys, ages just turned 8, 6 and a girl 5. I love her - and our children - with all my heart and I don't think I have ever been happier.

We briefly considered marriage (before she was pregnant with our first child) but - while we respect those who want to be married - we believe that it would add nothing to our relationship. Indeed, in some ways we feel that it would be cheapened by it. What keeps us together is us and the love that we share with each other and with our children, not some piece of paper issued by the state. (We do hold religious beliefs, just not that intensely that we feel we need to be married in the Church.)

So, I guess I would describe my relationship status as "head over heels in love the most beautiful woman in the world." She makes me feel special, respected and loved in a way that I never thought I could be. She holds me when I am worried or feeling down - and suddenly things don't seem so bad. She makes me laugh. She is a wonderful and patient mommy. We have incredible sex and she gives me her naked body unconditionally. Whenever I get on my high horse - which I do a lot - she just smiles, rolls her eyes and kisses me on the cheek. She never says an unkind word to me - and when I am wrong, she is always quick to forgive.

Status: Perfect. I have never known I could be this much in love.

• Single currently. Though, I'm not exactly looking. I probably wouldn't be single if I actively tried to find a date buuut... that's not something I want at the moment.

• The "who the heck cares status". (Single, with fwb)

Currently trying to focus on my career and I'd rather not have to be in a position of having to choose my relationship or my career.

• Single. Im mixed in my conviction like im romanthic (im waitin for proper girl) and practic (honestly not every girl is fuckable for me tbh😌) ofc there is so many occasions for one night stands but i dont need to proove to others that i can get girl coz i know i can. In fact i was text with some chicks - one was close but not yet maybe. Tension is growing up so when i get THIS ONE ill broke her ass😜🤣

• Unsure. Met someone, we've spoken everyday for 3 weeks, been out a couple of times, have plans for next weekend, possibly beyond. So possibly classed ss datong, but nothing has been said about

• Sorry, posted too early. Nothing said about exclusivity (not that i want to see anyone else, or believe she is)

• Happily engaged, soon to be married, and expecting a son. :)

• Single. After so many bad relationships, protecting myself and just working and saving money to travel

• Share any life we r in no matter how hard for us to live i will still makes her happy by showing her my loving to fullest n hard work grain u

• im in an open relationship i got cheated on and prefer open

• It's a pity to realise, but I've broken up with my girlfriend so I'm single at the moment

• I’m single like a choo choo train on the funk railroad

• Always Been Sngle, kinda got mixed feeling about being single

• Voluntarily Single for disorder management reasons.

• Single
    Always and forever :)

• Forever?

• Sounds hard

• It is getting hard
      I don't have much left to do , i am almost fulfilled with myself now , career and money , looks , i am in the process of getting a really great body , that is what is left for me, so now i just feel the need to share my future with someone

• guess

• Single and hopefully will die alone

• l am single same as you lol and l stay in scotland

• Single.. from the day i was born

• Single and ready to mingle! 😂

• Show more from Guys
    80

What Girls Said 48

• Single but not ready to mingle!

• Single - only because my girlfriend wanted to take a break. Now she wants to get back together. Now I may have to tell her I was with over 7 other girls in the past 3 weeks.

• I'm married with two grown up daughters, happy with my husband, though sexually we are into MFM's, been in them for quite a few years now,

• Hey Sally,
      It's Rexi. Ty for your Interest in my babblings.
      Just reading this was instant flashback to Tampa FL about 10 years ago. Huge well known world wide resort catering to the lifestyle.
      I was all into exploring then. Got educated. Not large free for all's, not cheap clubs without structure. I like Partner swap in the same room. no key parties. You got me excited because Tampa was my first mfm. She picked me out by poolside. It was mind-blowing. It became very intimate quickly. She was a star. No sward fighting. Just a real mellow cat getting off as we took turns receiving/giving. So do you and Hubby ride motorbike?
      Come Ride Mingus Mountain with me.. it's so beautiful I guarantee you'll be soaking wet and ready half way. Look up "Ride Mingus Mt." You tube. That's my Mountain my 10,000 ft. Peak historic silver mine II meet at least a couple UK riders every week riding Mingus. My stiff 9 wants to watch you freak on the back of hubby's bike. MFM. Class adventure! Eff-ing Hedon Luv

• I'm single technically but casually involved with someone I really care about. I don't think he is ever going to want a relationship with me but I'm too attracted to the guy to try to move on lol.

• I'm engaged, and though I get plenty of people saying "I'm too young" I literally can't imagine my life with anyone else but my fiance.

• There’s this guy texting me on GAG 5 days ago and we became a couple online I didn’t expect to meet him this early and I’m glad he’s the one for me. He loves me a lot as much as I do and I can’t wait to meet him I have butterflies in my stomach

• Where do I order one?

• Serious happy exciting relationship
    Almost 12 months together
    And almost 10 months since we were living together

• I'm currently taken by the one and only Jeon Jungkook

• Very happily married !!!

• In a relationship for 2 years :)

• In a relationship with 🐷.

• Married to an awesome man.

• I'm seeing somebody right now

• Mother, Wife Open marriage

• Single

• Taken..

• Single😭

• Single

• Engaged to be married

• Show more from Girls
    28