How do you get over a guy that you was not in a committed relationship with?

37

What Guys Said 7

• Just remember that you never had him to begin with, and it should be easier.

• 6d

I really wish it was

• Like others said: find distraction by some hobby you're into or find some new contact whether that be as a friend or something more :)

• This is a strange question. How exactly are you attracted to someone if you're not committed to them in the first place?

• Distract yourself, keep yourself busy. Start by learning English.

• Why do u need to get over him if he never felt the same way

• 6d

That’s the problem.
      I don’t really know if he ever did. We have been back and forth for almost a year and a half. I wouldn’t even say we were friends with benefits.
      After almost knowing him for 2 years
      He decided to tell me a month ago, he likes me but he isn’t ready for a relationship. I said ok
      I was in a 9.5 year relationship almost 2 years ago and I’m still getting to understand myself.

I thought he would of went missing again after saying all that but he done the opposite calling everything etc

I just wish I had never met the guy

• 6d

Fair enough

• You mean "you were." Not "you was."

• Time

What Girls Said 3

• I believe that you can have feelings for someone that your not in a relationship with because it seems that they do everything right but I just remember we are only friends and I just disconnect my mind off of it and also I dont chill or talk to them as often so I can let the feelings die.

• Distract yourself. Hang out with friends or family. Take up a new hobby. Distraction helps with that, at least in my experience. Also, don't go on their social media and don't talk to them.

• 6d

She could distract herself by sleeping around with hot guys.

• 5d

@Jason407 uh.. I mean that's an option. Not a healthy option.. but it's an option 😂😂😂

• 5d

It's what girls usually do so I assume it must work!

• Find a new friend with benefits