How can I stop feeling insecure about her sexual past?

I'm not a virgin, but she has had a lot more sexual partners than I have. We've been together for a couple of months, but I have deliberately avoided sex because I don't think I will be able to satisfy her since she's a lot more experienced than I am and also have a lot more to compare it to.

1324

Most Helpful Girls

• hey buddy. Honestly, knowing she is more experienced shouldn't be cause for embarassment or shame. Everyone is inexperienced at some point, even her, and I promise you that she'll get a kick out of the idea that you're new to sex. When you're with her, ask her to show you what she likes. Ask her what her favorite positions are. Ask her if she prefers sex faster, or slower, longer, or to go for a shorter time. Ask her where she likes to be kissed, and where she likes to be licked. Ask her if she likes to be nibbled on, and tickled, and what areas of her body she prefers you to stay away from.

Her experience will mean she can show you thinks she has learnt, which is actually really awesome for you, but it also means she has some idea of what feels good to her, and she'll have the confidence to guide you in sex, rather than start-fishing it like a lot of young girls do. If you're ever nervous, just kiss her lightly on the neck and breath on it very gently, bite her ear and whisper that you think she's amazing. You can't fail ;-) Oh, and if you cum fast, that's cool too (heaps of dudes do it when they haven't had sex in a while or if they're with someone new) the brilliant thing is you can take a break for 15 minutes, and go for round 2 if it does ;-)

• I guess this all makes sense, but there's still the fact that she will have a lot more to compare it to.

• I don't mind going a little out of my own comfort zone but I always respect a partner's wishes if they aren't comfortable with certain things.

• I agree with that. You can't know if you're actually uncomfortable with it until you've tried it.

• I'm fairly experienced, and might even have a couple V cards in my back pocket... and I can tell you from experience that women who are experienced expect every man to be different in the bedroom, because they are. There will always be a guy worse than you at something and a guy better than you at something.. whether its specific sexual acts or how you handle touching her, anything really. She doesn't expect you to be like the men she has been with is what I'm getting act. Dont waste time comparing, and spend more time and energy into exploring her and discovering what makes her wild. That will be what makes it amazing for the two of you. Really spend the time exploring her, it will pay off.

Most Helpful Guys

• I've been in that situation with a woman that had a lot more partners than I had. I was concerned at first too, but it really wasn't a problem. She seemed happy with what I did for her. Remember that with most women I think the emotional connection is at least as important if not more than the mechanics, so even if at first you're not quite as good with the physical aspects of sex as some prior partner, when she cares about you the emotional connection will probably outweigh that and she'll still be satisfied. And you can always improve your technique over time. Not every woman is the same anyway so no matter how many partners you've had you'd still need to learn what works best for her.

My opinion is that you should not worry about it. Ask her what she likes and doesn't like about what you're doing and be open to suggestions on how to make it better for her. I think that's what you should do in any relationship anyway regardless of how many partners she's had. She can guide you to what she likes and everything should be good.

If you just listen to what she tells you (with words and her body reaction), you can learn to be the most awesome sex partner she's ever had even if she's had good ones before. Go for it and have fun!

• Ohh bro personally speaking alright and listen well. Girls will get pissed and they start hating when you have low self esteem about yourself. So don't think at all about that. She probably has had guys who might have pleasured her well but you will definitely be better. If you wait any longer the opportunity might just slip by and u will regret not even trying. Just focus and let your barbaric nature out and let your body do the talking ;). Seriously though if you compare yourself to either of her ex she won't like it. It's you now in the spotlight so shine bruh.
    All the best bud. Lots of tips online and u need more just message me if possible ;) .
    Cheers!!