How do you perceive someone who is naturally quiet?

A person who barely starts a conversation and who only says a few things before going in quiet mode again, without giving any hint of been shy.

2926

Most Helpful Girls

• If I'm aware that they're shy, I don't mind them being quiet as long as they converse with me.

If I don't know they're shy, I assume they're disinterested in talking to me. So I don't make much of an effort to talk to them, coz I assume they're annoyed by me keep messaging/talking to them. I hate to feel I'm being a pest or nuisance to people. So they need to let me know , somehow, that they enjoy me chatting to them

• To my Hispanic family it is considered very rude you have to announce when u get home or when your leaving u have to talk at dinner or whatever if you visit friends family or they will think your stuck up lol all that but for white family it is more okay

Most Helpful Guys

• Quite badly, sorry...

You start the conversation, don't have an issue like being particularly she but don't hold up your end. How do you think of people who site up and get paid but only do the very least amount of work they have to?

• My head is up how cuz I don't know who the hell y'all talking about they don't make two shits to me

• My little sister is a very quiet person but without being shy at all. She's just calm and quiet. I think there are many situations where she feels like there's just not a lot of (important) stuff to say. She would rather listen to other people talk. While I'm not quiet myself, I do have my calm moments too and so I can relate to this a least a bit. I also think being quiet has its advantages - for example because you take yourself out of any potential battles. At family dinners, we occasionally have very passionate discussions where everyone is getting a little heated, just my sister is sitting there quietly and enjoying her food. I mean... why not ;-).