Do you date people older younger or your own age?

i myself am into older guys , whats your preference In dating?
  • Older i like them older
    Vote A
  • Younger i want them younger then me
    Vote B
  • Same age or roughly the same age
    Vote C
  • I dont date at all
    Vote D
  • I rather not tell
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Women my age and a little older weren't interested when I was recently single, just ones in their 20s and, especially, 30s. I've been in relationships with younger since I was 22.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends. I've been attracting older girls lately. However, I used to attract younger girls than me in the past. So I don't know, age isn't really a big concern, as long as they're over 20 and under 32 or so from the perspective of the 22 year old I am now.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Age is something I don't really care about. I tend to date older men but that's not something I consciously try to achieve, it just happens.

2|0
    0|0
  • For guys I love them younger than me. I like the idea of breaking their face in for the first time.
    For girls, I tend to prefer them older than me but really all ages work well for me there.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• I had dated with a girl who is 4 years older than me. It didn't work in the end, but we lived some things.

1|0
    0|0
  • It just all depends on the women. If I had too, I would probably want older, because they are more mature. And willing to please then younger women are. But again, it just all depends

1|0
    0|0
  • not really a preference though I am romantically interested in a woman older than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I judge more based off how well we click. However I am well aware most people put a lot more emphasis on age than I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am looking for my age or roughly the same age, but i let my eyes get a look to younger. x).

1|0
    0|0
  • Id prefer older but both of my relationships have been with people a year or two younger than me

1|0
    0|0
  • I might date younger women but my wife might get upset ;- )
    Yes, I'm kidding, of course!

1|0
    0|0
  • Never dated
    But I would dare both, I don't mind the age much

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter if you like the person. That being said most woman I've date were younger than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • F. All of the above for a b c. I'll totally go out with a woman from the ages of 18 to 38

1|0
    0|0
  • None of the above, depends on the girl and if I like her, older, younger, if it works it works

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually prefer younger but I'm not against dating my age or up to a year older

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer younger than me.. but i have dated younger, same age and even older alsoπŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I dated them all. Age didn't matter it was the personality I was attracted to

0|0
    0|0
  • As a guy , like younger girl. Just need a baby girl lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as its arround my age its fine πŸ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • Prefer younger.

1|0
    0|0
  • That rabbit is cute

1|0
    0|0
  • I really enjoy a younger girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Around my age, but I can make exceptions ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• I've always dated guys who were around my age, usually a year older than me. When it comes to hookups though, age doesn't really matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't mind slightly older than me but I'd prefer younger but anyone under 25.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 42 and getting married to a 25-year-old guy

1|0
    0|0
  • I've dated both.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is 47, I call him daddy often

1|2
    0|0
  • I like them older lol

1|0
    0|0
  • older

0|0
    0|0
  • Older guys. I've always been more attracted to older men even as a teenager. Older men are far more mature and ready to settle down.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes