What would be your perfect date night?

1|5

Most Helpful Guys

• This past Friday night, I took my girlfriend out. We started dating in February and we moved into a house together around August 1. Friday was also her birthday.

I repeated our first date experience with her. I made a reservation at Seasons 52. We started with a glass of champagne, then I switched to scotch and she had a cabernet. We had an appetizer and then our entrees, followed by a complimentary dessert. It was a leisurely meal and we both enjoyed the conversation.

Afterwards, we walked to the Capital Grille and had another drink. This is what we did on our first date.

Here, we depart from the original script. We then headed home. She took a quick shower, we got in bed, we made slow and passionate love, and we went to sleep with our naked bodies spooned together and my arms around her. I whispered "I love you" in her ear, she squeezed my hand and expressed her love for me, and we drifted off to sleep.

Perfect date!

2|0
    0|0
  • I recently went on my first date. We went ice skating. She was a little against it because she is a little clumsy. But is is $7 a person and I got to hold her hand the whole time.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Anything spontaneous or planned with my boyfriend 😍😍😍

1|1
    0|0
  • First date: coffee or dinner date. Really get to know each other and get comfortable.
    Dates after that: I'm someone who doesn't like spending his money, I feel bad, so anything free or if I can pay. Maybe these polite feelings will change because we are still getting to know each other and I won't feel so bad? Not sure I always felt that way. But always liked just enjoying the free things in life like hiking and appreciating the view of the mountains. To me that makes me love life more than to spend $200 on a crazy date night. I just enjoy the small meaningful things. Or watching a movie at my or his place sounds really nice too.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 51

• Something like this:
    www.prestonpalace.nl/.../...ijs_Preston_Palace.jpg

Followed by something like this:
    foto.hrsstatic.com/.../...estaurant_1-1-145215.jpg

Mixed with this: www.prestonpalace.nl/.../Spel-o-theek-924.jpg

And ends with something like this:
    www.meetmindful.com/.../...-keeping-love-alive.jpg

Obviously not on the first date, but with a girlfriend or ending stages of the dating phase i would absolutely love a date like this.

1|1
    0|0
  • Having enough time and conservation to make her smile, laugh and know her better. A lovely, delicious dinner would have been also amazing.

In the end, I would have loved to walk in a park or some kind of coast with her more. Having the sincerity enough to date for a second time and impress her.

1|0
    0|0
  • A classy dinner at a night restaurant. After dinner we would meet up with our friends for a double date at either an escape room or a board game cafe. Ending the night at home alone with my girlfriend where we have hot, steamy sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • either a trip to a nearby city, theme park, a animal or pet expo, and then get some food and a happy ending is optional

and now i have the urge to listen to MJ billie jean after seeing your username
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y

1|0
    0|0
  • Assuming this is a first date with someone im just meeting, I'd hope to go to a restaurant we both like that isn't more than 35$.

So we talk about ourselves get to know each other. We eat then leave and walk around town and talk some more. Get used to each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to do something like going out and do something active. No matter what it can be dancing, bowling even boules or an evening hike.

2|0
    0|0
    • LOL, bowling used to be our code for going to make out in HS. :)

• 7d

Well it's actually a good activity to get to know someone. You got the time to chat and know the person. I think it's an underrated date.

• I think a candle light dinner with background romantic song (not too dramatic) along with the girl I've always wanted to be with. A walk in the park involving deep conversation about our future. And lastly, a perfect kiss on the forehead with a warm hug before dropping her home.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love her to completely school me with her knowledge whilst roaming the halls of the V&A. We’d then get back on our bikes and cycle to a green space (commonly known as a park) for a picnic.

2|0
    0|0
    • 7d

is she average, pretty or gorgeous?

www.instagram.com/milnelier

• 7d

@lusminli it’s entirely subjective. I would think she would be extremely pretty. Most standards, she’d be classed as average but a dressed down no makeup girl what I’m drawn to. Gorgeous is used (these days) to depict magazine women. No thank you.
      I restipulate that I would find her truly gorgeous. I have a different sense of what is attractive and what isn’t.

• 7d

This is the closet thing to social media I have so I’m not able to view the profile! Sorry.

• Very romantic instant connection. Holding hands, smiling laughing as if we've known each other our whole lives. Ending with a kiss and hug grabbing hee booty and or passionate sex where she spends and night and cooks us breakfast

1|0
    0|0
  • laying in bed, streaming movies from my pc to my tv screen, while eating pizza and cuddling

2|0
    0|0
  • A nice candlelight dinner with some nice wine and jazz music in the background and then a drive up to a nice moonlit spot to just park and look up at the city at night

1|0
    0|0
  • Picnic on the beach as the sun starts to go down, then making out.

2|0
    0|0
  • Going to a park to feed some ducks and chat, then back to her place for some 420, netflix and sexy times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Going to dinner, see a movie than go to her place or she can come to mine and make small talk or just go home after the movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • One that just does not end. I mean: when own expectations are exceeded by far, and my date-partner feels the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cinema or dinner out on first dates
    Then anything after that.. it's not the date I'm interested in its getting to know the lady

1|0
    0|0
  • Dinner, movie, walk around the city at night till the morning

1|0
    0|0
  • My perfect date night would include continued dating after.

2|0
    0|0
  • Dinner, really getting to know her and really connecting and then go to her place or mine, have sex and cuddle in bed the rest of the night

1|0
    0|0
  • going somewhere simple, inexpensive, and just have a good time, and just appreciate the time, nothing fancy,

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• Probably just hiking/walking and maybe a picnic is so freaking cute. I've always wanted to have an adorable little picnic❤

1|0
    0|0
  • Talking all night until the sun comes up, maybe some sex too if, he's down.

1|1
    0|0
  • If I am with a right person It really doesn't matter where we are. But like example, beach, moonlight, us alone lying on the sand is simple but beautiful.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to go to the beach & just walk along the shore under a clear night sky, maybe drink a bottle of wine in the dunes and just talk about whatever comes to mind

1|0
    0|0
  • His place, the bed of his parents with netflix, pizza delivered to the door and enough fruit-flavored lube in my handbag ;-)

2|2
    0|0
  • Home movie night! With lots of cuddles! Or even cooking him dinner!

3|1
    0|0
  • Fish & chips on the seafront while watching the waves crash in the moonlight and talking about everything and anything.

1|0
    0|0
    • How tall does a guy have to be where this would be a perfect date?

• Show All
    • 7d

Girls on here say judgeing guys by height isn't shallow. Now you say it is, I'm so confused

• 7d

Girls don’t just look for the tallest guy dude

• A walk through a park or something at night probably during the winter or fall months bc then there's a reason to be closer to each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good food, good music, moonlight, the ocean and someone genuine.

1|0
    0|0
  • When we are with the right person, even a simple walk is unforgetable

1|0
    0|0
  • Out for coffee so we can talk until coffee shop closes. That the perfect first date so we get to know each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good horror movie, or, deliciously, comidically crappy sci-fy, movie marathon. Junk food all around, lights off for effect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doing a session of cubing with my speed cuber crush

1|0
    0|0
  • Food and some movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eating junk food and watching movies at home

1|0
    0|0
  • a night in watching movies and cuddling

1|0
    0|0
  • Picnic with sunset and lots of cuddles

1|0
    0|0
  • A movie date at home cuddled up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dinner and drinks at a nice restaurant close by.

1|0
    0|0
  • My perfect date night would be dinner at a Mexican restaurant and then a movie in the park under the stars.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes