What would be your perfect date night?

2353

Most Helpful Guys

• This past Friday night, I took my girlfriend out. We started dating in February and we moved into a house together around August 1. Friday was also her birthday.

I repeated our first date experience with her. I made a reservation at Seasons 52. We started with a glass of champagne, then I switched to scotch and she had a cabernet. We had an appetizer and then our entrees, followed by a complimentary dessert. It was a leisurely meal and we both enjoyed the conversation.

Afterwards, we walked to the Capital Grille and had another drink. This is what we did on our first date.

Here, we depart from the original script. We then headed home. She took a quick shower, we got in bed, we made slow and passionate love, and we went to sleep with our naked bodies spooned together and my arms around her. I whispered "I love you" in her ear, she squeezed my hand and expressed her love for me, and we drifted off to sleep.

Perfect date!

• I recently went on my first date. We went ice skating. She was a little against it because she is a little clumsy. But is is $7 a person and I got to hold her hand the whole time.

Most Helpful Girls

• Anything spontaneous or planned with my boyfriend 😍😍😍

• First date: coffee or dinner date. Really get to know each other and get comfortable.
    Dates after that: I'm someone who doesn't like spending his money, I feel bad, so anything free or if I can pay. Maybe these polite feelings will change because we are still getting to know each other and I won't feel so bad? Not sure I always felt that way. But always liked just enjoying the free things in life like hiking and appreciating the view of the mountains. To me that makes me love life more than to spend $200 on a crazy date night. I just enjoy the small meaningful things. Or watching a movie at my or his place sounds really nice too.