• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Takes too much energy to he jealous and insecure all the time. Other attractive people exist and my partner is hot, guys hit on her so what? As long as they're respectful and she's not offended by it, let em have their fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I get jealous easily if you don't get jealous then you really don't LOVE who you are with... It's like your favorite food you don't want to ever share it. Same concept. But can't be overly jealous where u don't let them hang out with people of the opposite sex... that's wrong.

1|0
    1|0
    • You don't think that perhaps you should just trust them? Jealousy does not equate to love.

• Of course trust is a big thing, but if you don't get even the slightest bit jealous it's not really love at all but a contract instead. Being jealous to the point of wanting it for yourself THE ENTIRE TIME is obsession. A nice healthy in the middle is great.

• 🤷🏻‍♂️ I dont mind sharing my food

Most Helpful Girls

• It’s normal to get jealous. If you’re love or feel attracted to the person it doesn’t mean your insecure. It’s your little partner and you don’t want to share them

0|1
    0|0
  • It honestly just depends on who I am with. If I don’t feel like I can trust my partner I get jealous, and I know it’s probably time to move on. The person I’m with now I trust and I don’t feel jealous with her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• I get jealous a lot. Even though I know I probably shouldn't. I just think it's wrong because sometimes it's as if you own this person. Kinda like they are your toy and no one gets to touch it except you...

0|0
    0|0
  • The more I like or care about someone, the easier I get jealous.
    I prefer to have an SO that gets jealous and possessive. To me it shows they really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to get jealous somewhat easily, but worked on it, and it's not a problem anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I don't get jealous tbh. It is useless to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got jealous really easily. My problem was I didn't let go of my own insecuritys before it was too late.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea i get jealous a lot, if a guy is talking to my girl i would enter to listen to the convo, make sure its on the right lvl

0|0
    0|0
  • I get angry easily but not jealous.. sometimes feel bad not jealous..

0|1
    0|0
  • Lot of my friends have good job. I'm not jealous of them because I have my day. You can't compare yourself with others.

0|0
    0|0
  • If there is a reason to get jealous in a relationship it is probably too late to fix it. I trust my partner doesn't matter what

0|0
    0|0
  • For women. Like Bob Marley said "No woman, no cry."

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. That is just something I have never experienced.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it kind of goes hand in hand of how much I trust my partner which I do

0|0
    0|0
  • no way. as of now nothing can easily make me jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • The only way I would get jealous is if she is doing it with the intent of going after that person

0|0
    0|0
  • Because there is no resson for me to be jelous with fellow beings

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No. People get jealous of me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but it fades the longer I'm with the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No and because I don't it's always been an issue

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 27

• Yes 😐🙄 because I just care and love my baby a lot

0|1
    0|0
  • As much as I hate to admit it, I voted yes. I know almost all of it comes from being super insecure vs. legitimate reasons so I try my best to keep those feelings to myself and not project my issues on the people it involves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. If I do, I get over it. That's how it works. If I'm jealous, that means I'm not in control of myself. I have to be in control or I start to panic. And I mean in control as in knowing all of the most probable possibilities in a situation, not actually having total control of everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • uggggghhhhhh I hate hate hate hATTTEEE it when other girls flirt with my boyfriend / crush There's this girl who always flirts with my ex (whom I still kind of like) and it makes me soooo freaking mad!!! so I know how people myself included who are jealous feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if I'm not given a reason to be jealous for. But I do care about who he loves the most. I don't know if that's jealousy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I do trust my boyfriend completely and therefore I do not see a reason to be jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I do. I try to not show it to my boyfriend. But, I think he picks up on it sometimes lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay away from my boyfriend and i won't be jealous with anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I like women so I get excited easy.
    Jealousy in other areas? No, not really. I’m just happy to see people make it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty possesive over things that belong to me.
    Yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he is being too touchy with another girl, yes, then I will want my revenge lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d like to come off as not being jealous… But really I am

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah very easily and I hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • What’s mine is mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really.