Do you get jealous easily?

• Yes
  • No

2934

Most Helpful Guys

• Takes too much energy to he jealous and insecure all the time. Other attractive people exist and my partner is hot, guys hit on her so what? As long as they're respectful and she's not offended by it, let em have their fun.

• Of course I get jealous easily if you don't get jealous then you really don't LOVE who you are with... It's like your favorite food you don't want to ever share it. Same concept. But can't be overly jealous where u don't let them hang out with people of the opposite sex... that's wrong.

• You don't think that perhaps you should just trust them? Jealousy does not equate to love.

• Of course trust is a big thing, but if you don't get even the slightest bit jealous it's not really love at all but a contract instead. Being jealous to the point of wanting it for yourself THE ENTIRE TIME is obsession. A nice healthy in the middle is great.

• ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ I dont mind sharing my food

Most Helpful Girls

• Itโ€™s normal to get jealous. If youโ€™re love or feel attracted to the person it doesnโ€™t mean your insecure. Itโ€™s your little partner and you donโ€™t want to share them

• It honestly just depends on who I am with. If I donโ€™t feel like I can trust my partner I get jealous, and I know itโ€™s probably time to move on. The person Iโ€™m with now I trust and I donโ€™t feel jealous with her