My boyfriends busy schedule is ruining our relationship?

I've been with my partner for 2 years now and I love him dearly and he feels the same way too. Things are pretty good between us except for the fact that he has such a busy schedule, I feel like it is ruining our relationship. He works as a manager and has really a really busy schedule. He works Monday- Friday, up to 10 hour shifts and sometimes on the weekends as well. We only see each other about 1-2 times a week and we only live 5 minutes away from each other. I think what bothers me is, when he gets off of work, he's always going somewhere, it's not like he just works and goes home to sleep, he does have some time on his hands. My schedule is a bit more relaxed, I work part time, night shift so I tend to have more time on my hands. I've talked to this about him, but what can be done anyways? His job is tough and he has to bust long hours. Do you guys think I'm being unreasonable?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• sometimes it's life. make different arrangements. take a different shift every now and again so you can plan dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think your schedules are ruining anything. His job isn't that tough if he's going other places after work and not coming to see you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes