Does a guy cheating with you and choosing you over his girl mean he’s happier with you and more in love?

Getting an apartment with you. Tagging you in relationship post, quotes and memes, posting you on his page. Matching outfits. Baecation etc Even if he did cheat to be with you, is it possible that you just make him happier and he’s more in love with you. If not, why else would someone do these things?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It's quite hard to hide the cheating when he post pics of you or with you at his page. Unless he's to insult his present/ex girlfriend. You may prolly make him happier. Or he may just use you to make his ex mad. Nobody knows, just try to find out his motives and if he has an ex girlfriend he tries to make pissed off.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

No he didn’t start posting me until after she found out he was cheating and he left her fit me. That’s when the post started comimg. That’s when we eventually moved in together and that’s when all the talk about us going on a vacation together and him getting our initials tattooed on him. That all happened after he left her once she found out about me. He was still messaging her a while ago but they’re just messages.

• 6d

Yeah it looks like a stupid jelousity game

• It means he's getting SOMETHING from you that he's not getting from his official girlfriend/wife. But if he hasn't left her, there's a reason - and a lot of guys have mistresses and promise those mistresses that they're "going to leave her" - and string her along for a long time, but never actually DO leave her.

Also, you need to understand that if he cheats on her to be with you, he'll just as easily cheat on you to be with the next girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I’m not a side chick that’s what i’m Saying. When she found out he was cheating he left her and now he’s doing all these things for me.

• Nah lady fam maybe it seems that way at first but when he has his fun with you he will do the same to you what he did with his ex and find someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly or he is just using you for what he can't have in his primary realtionship but he is a cheater and he could cheat on you just as easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like it if he’s doing all this for you instead of the significant other

Can you answer mine please, it’s on my page it’s the most recent.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes