If a girl you don’t really know is being friendly with you, would you think she’s interested in you?

If a girl you don’t know too well is being nicer to you than usual or more friendly with you, do you usually assume she might like you? Why or why not?
Personally, I don’t assume someone likes me until they do or say something that would really make me think otherwise.
I wanted to know because I wanted to get to know more people and make more friends but I don’t want anyone to think I’m trying to come on to them.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are safe, what I mean by that is with a crush, the trying to get someone attention is more full on like almost "Notice me" whereas a friendship experiment is "Lets talk and see if there is any connection, if there is great, if not so be it"

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I would take she’s just being friendly like if she’s not flirting and stuff, wanting to constantly talk, it’s a sign to me she’s not interested in me like that

Can you answer my recent one please? It’s on my page

0|0
    0|0
  • No at this point in life my first instinct is to ask myself what it is they want me to do for them

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don’t

1|0
    0|0
  • If they treat me different than other guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes