Should I say something one of these days?

So I understand i it’s my fault they don’t want to talk to me but I I been really in and out of depression for years in the same town and people don’t like me because of how I use to act wen I was younger a group of people could be nice to get back in contact with them but I always see different people around and wen I look a girls we hold a 4 second stare but I look away first good thing is they never look at me weird or with a mean face we don’t smile but definitely not a hateful look on there face it’s been years so they have gotten over it but I’m not sure I should say anything.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Well not to sound corny but, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. You got a 50% chance of making a friend. Go for it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ok so it is true a girl wouldn’t hold eye contact if she really didn’t like you.

• It depends on her personality. I tend to stare at people a lot and have to stop myself because it kinda creepy. I do it because I draw a lot and I just see lines that would work for my drawings. I'm not creepy lol. She might just be intrigued and wants to make the first move but is to scared.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes