Can a guy reject a girl cuz she has slept too much around?

Do you agree that a guy reject you cuz you have slept a lot around even tho you love him very much and care and ready to change?
Vice versa.
If the guy is saving... is it fairm
If the girl is saving... is it fair?

312

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fair, you sleeping around was your choice, if he don't want you because of that then it's your fault. Best to move on and find someone else who can accept you. I don't believe in him having to accept you just because you did something you regret, whether he accepts you or not is his choice.

Most Helpful Guys

• Should someone legally be allowed to reject someone based on number of previous lovers? Absolutely.

In fact, I think it's one of the least shallow dating standards possible. It's not based on anything that you can't control, but rather on your own actions that you had all the control in the world over (unless you were raped). It's certainly less shallow than rejecting someone based on height or body shape.

• Yes he should reject her. If anything he should try to find a partner that has some degree of sexual parity as him. It will always be an issue for him, so he might as well cut things off early. It's also kind of shitty to think that he gets to be the "lucky" guy that she will stop whoring around for. #GirlBye