Can a guy reject a girl cuz she has slept too much around?

Do you agree that a guy reject you cuz you have slept a lot around even tho you love him very much and care and ready to change?
Updates:
Vice versa.
If the guy is saving... is it fairm
If the girl is saving... is it fair?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fair, you sleeping around was your choice, if he don't want you because of that then it's your fault. Best to move on and find someone else who can accept you. I don't believe in him having to accept you just because you did something you regret, whether he accepts you or not is his choice.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Should someone legally be allowed to reject someone based on number of previous lovers? Absolutely.

In fact, I think it's one of the least shallow dating standards possible. It's not based on anything that you can't control, but rather on your own actions that you had all the control in the world over (unless you were raped). It's certainly less shallow than rejecting someone based on height or body shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he should reject her. If anything he should try to find a partner that has some degree of sexual parity as him. It will always be an issue for him, so he might as well cut things off early. It's also kind of shitty to think that he gets to be the "lucky" guy that she will stop whoring around for. #GirlBye

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If she’s willing to stop sleeping around and commit to one man I don’t see a problem.

0|2
    0|1
  • People have preferences so sure, he's allowed to not date you. You can't change your past, and being with someone who will hold it over you is stupid.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• "Fairness" doesn't apply when deciding whether or not to keep seeing someone. Men and women can reject people for any reason at all, or no specific reason. That's life, you just move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course he can, it's a stupid reason though. Honestly the girl is better off not being with someone like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy SHOULD reject a girl because she slept around too much and vice versa.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm not sure that is fair, would it be OK if a girl dumped a guy if he had been with too many girls.

If she is with you then she is with you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Its fair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea its fare

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, most men want to be a woman's first

0|0
    0|0
  • No why if she's ready to change

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a close friend whose partner told said she'd slept with more than guys. Shev jokingly said, in my presence, she can't now make it 50 !!

I respect him, and others like him, but sorry, I'm afraid that would always be in the back of my mind

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes