Can anyone tell me what my dream means?

I had a dream that my boyfriend was doubting & worrying if our relationship would work because I’m a Christian & he’s a Muslim. We both haven’t told our parents about each other yet but we are planning to do it before the year ends. In the dream he messaged me saying he doesn’t know if the relationship is gonna work cause he doesn’t know what his mum will say & I was saying how if he’s doubting so much it wouldn’t work & I was having faith that it would all work. So in the dream I was crying and my mum
came to hug me and ask what’s wrong so I tell her everything about him and the relationship then the dream ended & I woke up. I woke up with tears because it felt real so I prayed about it. In reality, our relationship is amazing & we’ve talked about how we’re gonna deal with the religion side & it’s sorted.

01