What made you fall in love?

At what moment did you know you where in love with someone? What reason did it happen? Did you regret it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I knew I was in love when I felt home. I knew when after long period of time not seeing him and still having the same feeling when I did see him that something was different then with any other guy I was before. I knew that I loved him when I said good bye.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don’t regret it. Without him I would have never known what true love is.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I was seeing a guy I really liked. I knew I was in love with him when we were cuddling & we were just looking into each other’s eyes & I just knew that moment I was in love with him. But when I told him, I scared him because he wasn’t ready for anything serious, even though he made me feel like he was & we split up shortly after.

0|1
    0|0
  • It was the time where I kept missing them and thinking about them. We were like best friends and intimate but he was a bit rude towards the end. I kinda do regret it.

0|1
    0|0
  • When they became my happy place.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I went to hook up and get high and we talked and fooled around for a while. We were clicking on everything but it was when we took a shower together and he asked me if he could wash my hands... Lol I know it sounds silly... I mean fuckin weird really but there was just something about that moment and how gentle he did it and the way he was looking at me... Lol fell in love with each other the first night we met... I'll never regret... How can you regret loving someone but I have to live with knowing I can never be with my one true love

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never been in love. I have thought I was a couple of times but it was just an illusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • The time we spent. They closeness we shared. The way i was cared.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes