Why can't I just forget him?

We broke up 5 months ago, but I can't stop thinking about him... I see him everywhere i go and I think about him the whole time. Why can't I just forget him? ♡

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• You need some new dick sweets! You need to find you a guy who will make you cum multiple times before he even thinks about giving you the D... Trust me lol you'll forget about him then!

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay.. Yeah I think so..

• Show All
    • You're welcome sweets! I apologize if my language is at all offensive to you... Im a bit rough around the edges 😂

• Nooo it's not offensive at all.
      I am almost 19, I can handle anything :-)

♥♥

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Because you had feelings, and no matter how he treated you, you can't just switch them off unfortunately. I'm in the same boat. There will come a point though that you'll stop caring. For me, I'm just getting there now and it's been 7 mths. I want nothing from her at all now, not even an apology if she were to give one, so I'm still working through some feelings, but I've "stopped caring" so to speak. You'll get there also, it just takes time. Try and distract yourself as much as possible.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks so much for this advice !!! It really helps when I can talk to people who understands me !! ♡

• Because you liked him a lot? Duh

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah.. But he cheated on me and he lied to me the whole time , and I still gave him chances to make everything better but he just stabbed me in the back every time.

• Show All
    • Good for you. And don't worry you'll get over him.

• He was your first.

0|0
    0|0
  • You still love him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes