What do I do, Upset?

I'm 18yrs old, i would love for my parents to meet my boyfriend, he has a daughter and he's 20yrs old. I kinda popped up the hint for them to meet him and in other words they are looking down on me telling me I need to be on birth control and there going ask him several questions & I hate that cause he is a fucking nice guy and im not going to let them disrespect him. An then I asked my brothers about it and they totally went off on me saying they need to me him, he has to go through them, I'm not going to let them disrespect him either. I'm the only girl so everybody is overprotective but damn let me breathe and live my life. I hate that because I met his parents and he's been wanting to meet mines but I've been making excuses because im honestly embarrassed and they want me to be a virgin. Even though im not, like I cannot be a virgin forever, they should know because they never married had kids at a young age. I just thinking about leaving him because it's not fair for him to go through that, and it fucking sucks cause I dont want to leave him but once again my controlling family is trying to control me and I'm now a adult! I hate my life!!
Updates:
4d
There not only going ask him several questions, there going to integrate him, and oh lord when they find out he has a kid, its over.
4d
They want me to be with a good boy who's in school and is a virgin and is super respectful and angel. But people make mistakes , so they shouldn't judge and I lied to them in the end telling them I was kidding, because they hurt my feelings I was literally in tears, they said thank god

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If they are only going to ask him several questions, then he should be able to handle that. But it seems, there is more to this than just asking several questions.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

There not only going ask him several questions, there going to integrate him, and oh lord when they find out he has a kid, its over.

• 4d

Then hold off on having them meet them, or have one or two family members meet him, in a situation where they can't interrogate him, and where the meet will be brief.

• 4d

Your right, I'm just so tired of being controlled, I dont want to leave him but there just making it such a hard time on me I just wanna let it all go

• Use cream for virginity

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes